Freedom Blvd. Plan Line
You are invited to help the City of Watsonville decide how to improve Freedom Blvd. The City is preparing a plan line document to guide future improvements to Freedom Blvd. between Green Valley Road and Buena Vista Drive.
A community meeting was held on Tuesday, February 21, 2018, at the Civic Center Community Room at 275 Main Street where design alternatives were presented for public review and comment. The following documents were available for review at the meeting:
- Typical sections showing different combinations of travel lanes, bike lanes and sidewalks. (view the document)
- A description of a complete street and examples of pedestrian, bicycle, transit and vehicle elements that could be included on Freedom Boulevard. (view document)
- A plan showing the existing road. (view document)
- A plan showing one example of how the road could be improved. (view document)
- A description of the project objectives and a list of questions for community members to answer and provide input on project improvements. (view document). You can also submit your comments online.
Comments can be shared with Murray Fontes, Principal Engineer, at (831) 768-3117 or you can e-mail him.