The City is now accepting applications for Social and Community Service grants for FY 2023-2025.
The Council will consider requests to fund organizations that offer programs in Watsonville serving children, youth, adults, and seniors. Funding requests will be considered for a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum request of $20,000 per organization. A total of $270,000 has been allocated to fund these grants.
Previously funded organizations will be evaluated on their past compliance with reporting requirements to this program. The Council will prioritize proposals that help advance strategic priorities of the Council.
The Subcommittee is recommending that applications be evaluated and ranked utilizing the following criteria:
• Do the program/services align with the City Council Strategic Plan priorities?
• Does the program/service meet a current community need?
• Is the organization in good standing with the City and state? (if previously funded)
• Organization serves the Watsonville community
• Financial need as demonstrated by the organization’s overall funding request and annual budget
• Completeness of the application
• Impact on Watsonville residentsApplication Link: https://forms.gle/wKpDHHea6UxrATnT6Applications are due by Monday, May 1, 2023 by 5:00 pm.
For questions, please contact:
Sr. Administrative Analyst