Utility Billing and the Office at MSC will be closing during the Holiday beginning December 24th through January 1, 2019. Please read options for paying your utility bill during this time.
The Utilities Division (utility payments) will be closed during the Holiday. Closure begins on Monday, December 24th through Tuesday, January 1, 2019. If you are concerned about paying your utility bill please see below the different options.
- Online - cityofwatsonville.org (click on "online bill pay"
- Mail - Mail to P.O. Box 149, Watsonville, CA 95077
- Over the phone by credit card for electronic check 24/7 by calling (855) 748-3077
- Using the 2 drop-boxes at City Hall (near the entrance to Finance or the Green drop-box in the rear parking lot.)
For water service related emergencies please call (831) 471-1151
The MSC Office will also be closed from December 24th through January 1, 2019. The Waste and Recycling Center will be open but will close as follows:
- December 24th & 25th
- December 31, 2018 & January 1, 2019