During the Shelter in Place Order, parks and trails remain open, with some exceptions.
Parks, open spaces and beaches are currently open.
Community members are encouraged to use these areas for walking, jogging, and other activities, but not to congregate. Remember to follow safe social distancing guidelines. If an area is too crowded, consider visiting at a different time or visiting another location.
Also be advised that due to reduced staffing levels, shared park amenities, i.e. playgrounds, picnic areas, etc, are not being cleaned or sanitized. To help safeguard our community, please observe CDC guidance on stopping the spread of germs if using these shared amenities.
- All Parks (Sunrise to Sunset) except Pinto Lake Park*
- Ramsay Park Restrooms - Sunrise to Sunset
- Franich Park Restrooms - Sunrise to Sunset
Parks & Facilities Closed:
- All Playgrounds
- Pinto Lake Park (Dump station open by appt. only)
- All Recreation Buildings
- Ramsay Softball and Soccer Field (due to maintenance issues)
- Administrative Offices
- Callaghan Park Restrooms
- River Park Restrooms
Please visit our Parks Page for the most up to date Park Closure information. Visit our Virtual Recreation Center for additional information and resources.