How do I get an encroachment permit?
The Engineering Services Division issues permits for construction work within the right-of-way of public streets. Applicable projects include utility construction, construction of street improvements and temporary traffic controls. Permits are issued to properly licensed and insured contractors.

The application form with submittal requirements for the permit and insurance requirements are available to review and download.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get an encroachment permit?
2. Does the city have standard engineering details?
3. Where can I read the City’s storm drain post construction standards?
4. Where can I review the city’s development impact fees?
5. How can I see what projects the City has out to bid?