Where can I get an Elevation Certificate?
The City requires builders in the SFHA to submit elevation certificates, which are prepared by private engineering and surveying companies. The public may obtain a copy of any existing elevation certificates for a property by searching the electronic records at the main office.

For more information, please contact the Engineering Division at 831-768-3050.View NFIP maps and documents.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get information about the National Flood Insurance Program?
2. Is my property in the special flood hazard area?
3. Where can I get an Elevation Certificate?
4. What are the requirements for building in the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)?