How may I file a complaint?

In person: our office is located at 250 Main Street. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Telephone: Our office number is 831-768-3050. You can call anytime during regular business hours and speak to a staff member to file your complaint. If the line is in use please leave your complaint information with your name and number. A staff member will call you back to get any additional information needed.

Online: Complaints may be filed online 24 hours a day, seven days a week by visiting our

Code Enforcement Complaints Form page.

Show All Answers

1. How may I file a complaint?
2. Are complainants required to identify themselves?
3. How do I know if I have a violation on my property?
4. What happens if I have a violation?
5. What are common violations that occur within the City?
6. What can I do if I get a notice and do not understand what the violation is?