Public Information Documents
- Aerial base map of Specific Plan Area
- Public Participation Plan
- This Plan provides a "roadmap" or synopsis of the activities that will be undertaken to develop the Downtown Watsonville Specific Plan. The Public Participation Plan outlines the engagement strategies that will be employed to support the technical planning and environmental efforts needed to help define a clear vision going forward for downtown Watsonville.
- Existing General Plan Land Use Designations
- The Planner’s Guide to Specific Plans
- Watsonville Planning Documents
- Downtown Complete Streets Plan (2019)
- The Public Works Department has prepared a Downtown Complete Streets Plan which was approved by City Council on October 22, 2019. The focus of this Plan is on Main Street, and its purpose is to enable safe access for all users, including pedestrians, bicyclists, transit riders and motorists, and allow the City to apply for grant funding.
- Existing Conditions Reports (2020)
- Historic Resources Survey (2021)
- A historic resources survey has been prepared in support of the Downtown Watsonville Specific Plan. The purpose of the historic resources survey is to provide baseline data on existing conditions and to identify known and potentially eligible individual and groupings of historic resources in the DWSP area. This information will inform future planning and development efforts and support compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other applicable state and local regulations.