Encroachment Permits

Community Development Department Engineering Services issues permits for construction work within public streets. This includes utility construction, construction of street improvements and temporary traffic controls. Permits are issued to properly licensed and insured contractors. An Encroachment Permit (On/Offsite Permit) (PDF) with application form, submittal and application requirements for the permit.